Thursday, May 15, 2008

23 days and counting!!

We went to our first hour of 2 dance lessons on Tuesday. It was....um, interesting! Carlos, our teacher was, however, impressed at how well we both caught on. {I've taken dance before and Heath is a musician and was in band most of his life} We practiced a dance to "our" song, You and I by Michael Buble. I'm just afraid that we will be so concentrated on doing things right that we will forget that moment we are in, ya know? Hopefully in 23 days we can get it down well enough that it will feel more natural. The tempo is sooooo sloooooow that it's hard to dance to. But it's a great song and fits us pretty well. Plus I think it will be pretty impressive if we can pull it off! I felt like I was practicing for Dancing with the Stars. Haha.....

I've still got so many thing to do/think about! I have to work on the slide show for the ceremony. But I'm trying to wait on that until my dad can help me. I need to get out the pattern for my veil so I can find the netting for it and mom can make it for me when I'm home this weekend. I really need for the weather to be perfect this weekend so that perhaps my sister can take a few photos of me with my dress on. Hopefully they will be good enough to display at the reception. I need to make sure the bridesmaid gifts get finished and figure out a way to package all of them. Oh....so much to do! So much to think about! Someone tell me I'm gonna make it through this without the need of a therapist!

No comments: