Monday, May 19, 2008

Here Comes the Bride!!!

While I was at home this weekend, I got my sister to take some pictures of my in my dress and I edited them myself. I think we got some really good ones. Considering the fact that she is not a professional photographer and the only experience she's ever had has been when we are playing "photo shoot". Haha. My friend Tricia was there to help me not ruin my dress and she even took a few of the pics of me lying in the grass. We had to wade through some tall grasses and fend of lots of spiders and bugs who liked to run up in between my lace and underlay of my dress. Ick! So here they are! I'm going to choose one to blow up big at the reception. Which one do you think I should choose? I would like for it to be one where you can see all of my dress. Leave a comment and tell me what you think! You might can see the detail better if you click on them.






I know this one's editing is a little harsh. I just did it for fun.




5 comments:

Mel said...

They are all beautiful but I really love the first one. You look so happy! :)

Endee Designs said...

I love the last two. Very pretty.

Kunklebaby said...

Beautiful photo's & Dress!
I like how unique the one with the barn is.

Nicole Huot said...

Very beautiful! I particularly like the third one down. (o:

GalleryJuana said...

The first and last photos of you are great.

"Gallery Juana