Monday, May 12, 2008

26 Days

Less than a month. Can you believe it? I can't. This past weekend was my last weekend in Houston until after the honeymoon. I'm going home next weekend for my sister's and cousin's graduation, the next weekend are showers in Anacoco, then the next weekend is the one before my life changes and I will be going home to help mom. I find that I'm getting a little more emotional the closer I get. That could be related to a couple other factors as well, so it's hard to tell. But I'm starting to think about things like "this is the last time I do this before I'm married." I'm trying to think of all the things that need to be taken care of by the time the wedding gets here. It's really kind of overwhelming. We got things all set for our new apartment. I'm convinced I'm never going to want to move from it. Even though it's on the second floor, it's a stand-alone {with only the apartment underneath us connected} Out one window is the pool, out another is the courtyard. It has a nice open entrance outside so that I can have some potted plants. It has a big living room and two bedrooms! Yay! So we can use it as a guest room/craft room/computer room/ maybe a music room for Heath. It's gonna be so full we probably won't even be able to get in it! Haha. I'm going to try my absolute best to be good about keeping the place clean so Heath doesn't feel like he has to be the one who cleans. I keep promising him this but he just doesn't believe me. I have to prove him wrong! Last night we were sitting in my apartment. And I was like, "I wonder if after we are married if we will just sit here and look at each other and say, hmm...now what?" We are so use to go over to each other's apartments that when we will actually be living in the same one we won't know what to do with ourselves! Well I'm sure we will be able to think of a few things to do....but you know what I mean. Right?

It's going to be so different. We've been talking about budgets and financial stuff. I have to find a new job. It's been rough so far. I have a hard time getting into the right mindset to even try to find a job. Simply because I don't want to. But also because I don't know *what * I want to do. Well I know what I want to do but I can't do that right now. I don't even like talking about it because it seems too out of reach and people don't take me seriously. So for now I just have to find *something* but a *something* that is going to pay me enough to statisfy. We shall see....... It just sucks to have to be half jobless with all this wedding stuff and other stress right now. It's just not fair. The Lord is testing me right now and I feel like I am failing miserably. Heath is a good encouragement but I also feel a lot of pressure being put on me. I have faith that things are going to fall into place. Say a prayer for me if you think about it. I'm going to need it.

Of course I can't go without posting a picture!

No comments: